About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Short Hair

Yesterday,I went to see the doctor.
The clinic was nearby my house.
I had to wait for 14 people.
Almost one hour I only can see the doctor.
The doctor called Doctor Lam.
After half an hour,a old women who was around 70 years old came.
She sat beside of me.
My mother and the old women chatted happily.
She said she was stomachache.
Suddenly,she vomit!!
Luckily, she had a plastic beg.
"Tee Pei Kay!",a nurse shouted my name.
The nurse not really looked like a nurse.
Because all the nurse also had their own costume.
She just wear a black blouse and a black shorts.
And she was long hair.
I walked into the room.
The doctor asked me what happened.
I told him my scalp had some problem.
He said I maybe sensitive to somethings.
But I also don't know what things.
He said if the medicine and shampoo can't help me,I must cut my hair.
But never mind because I saw some short hair style very nice.
Then he wrote some medicine and the name of a shampoo to me.
The nurse gave me 2 packet of medicine and a piece of paper.
She said that the shampoo no stock already.
So I need to go pharmacy.
For what?
Bought the shampoo.
Then,I back home with 2 packet of medicine and a bottle of shampoo.
Now everyday I need to eat the medicine after meal.
Little bit sad and little bit happy.