About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Monday, March 7, 2011

*EMOTION*

-o-
Buzy Monday!
Jiatung have to take care of those prizes,
Sherry is MC today,
Yue Myng & Vanessa have to buzy for PBM,
Choi Man & Farm are buzying for juniors,
etc......
So that I have to help Jiatung to "turun bendara" & "buku kawalan"!

@.@
I almost buzy until myself also don't know what am I doing today!
11 AJKs,
6 people doing jobs,
*Such a buzy prefect life*
But I like it!!!

^^v
Good Mood today!
Without any specific reasons!

=)
I'm happy because...of you all!
The moment I been with you all,
Is happy and memorable!

$-$
Money Money Money,
Always funny in the rich man world~
It is important in my life!
Starting my Money life!
TEE-HEE

~.~
Homeworks!!!
Like mountain,
but nevermind!
I will challenge and win you!
Nyek Nyek~!