About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013.Life

2013,
It's a brand new year with some brand new challenges for me.

In the beginning,
I can't get used to this new life,
With new subjects,new teachers,new timetable,
And TONNES OF HOMEWORK.

As you guys know,
I'm very LAZY since Form 1,
My Form 3 life was totally amazing without homework!

But now,
Everyday homework,
Warm advise:Do not postponed your homework until tomorrow.
                     Or else the homework will definitely can't completed on time!

As time flies,
This is the 3rd or 4th week of school life,
I think I had get used to Form 4's life.

At least I doesn't need to sacrifices my sleeping time just to complete the homework.

I wish 2013 would be as awesome as the previous year in my life,
And I swear I'll try to let myself Smile more,Cry less.