Today's diary I did not put time.
OK,Lets start my diary!
Think about 6A.
Write for all my old classmates.
1.Ambrose
``You always "buli"me.And also always said I'm so short,you are so tall.One day,I will tall than you de!Anyway,hope you with Doris can"white head until old"!``
2.Brian
``I did not always chatted with you at classroom.Only know that you are the tallest in 6A.Wish you always smile!:)``
3.Sook Sin
``You are the"small chili"in class.When you was angry,you will scolded people just like "BOM BOM BOM".Hope you can together with Jun Han.``
4.Chen Zi
``The last year in Kepong 2 I sat with you for whole year.You love to read until so crazy.Wish you can control you spirit next time!``
5.Yu Qing
``Did not have deep friendship with you.But I hope you can wait Yu Yang.I think you&Sook Sin are the most beautiful in class.``
6.Jing Xin
``Always work with you at October and November.You are so good!Even there is many works to do but you also did not angry.Wish you can become a distortionist next time!``^-^
7.Doris
``You are so cute.Nothing to said....Just hope you can "Pai Tuo"with you lover-----Ambrose.``
8.Jia Jun
``Be man next time in secondary school!You are the superstar!``
9.Hansen Teo
``Never forget the Achi Maru~!"Chi,chi,chi!"Haha!Must be berdikari ya!``
10.Jong Jong
``When you go to secondary school,remember don't be so naughty!Hehe~!``
Today just type for 10 friends.If you are not in this list,then back to my blog tomorrow!
Goodbye~~~!
