About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hot Day

Hot Day~~
0900am
Today was Thursday.
The 4th time I tuition this week in Kasturi Tuition Center.
I woke up early and kept my bed just like normal.
0930am
Breakfast was fried noodles and a glass of Milo.
0945am
Washed all the dishes and cups.
1000am
Watched Mulan in channel 615.
My mother said that the song was sang by Jackie Chan.
I watched Mulan and kept my beg too.
Recycle a lot of books and papers.
And also threw my beg which was sleazy.
1130am
The movie,Mulan was end.
I on my computer and played Pet Society.
1200pm
Chat with my best friend,Drena in Facebook.
I bought a light(400$),a book collection(800$),a group of leather book(900$),a expensive mystery box(500$),a floor(550$) and a pink ribbon wall paper(800$).
Today bought so many things.
Then,I played my mother's account.
Her lottery coins was 1000$!!!
Wow!
SKIP FOR 1230pm
1300pm
My mother went to LRT station.
I watched a movie again.
But this time is in my computer.
The movie was Beyond The Realm Of Conscience (It is a Cantonese show)
1325pm
My mother backed to home.
She bought "Yee Mee"for me as lunch.
1400pm
Bathe and change my clothes.
I wear a red T-shirt and a pair of jeans.
1430pm
My mother played her Pet Society.
She went to stadium to race.
She won 4 times today.
Not bad.
1500pm
My mother send me to tuition center.
Today I can walked slowly to tuition.
Becauce I won't lated for today's tuition.
1505pm
Reached my class.
1A.
I am the second pupils reached class.
The first pupil is Zhe Lin.
Waited for 10 minutes,Yee Hwa arrived to classroom too.
1530pm
Start our lesson.
Science teached by Simon Siew.
Don't know why he liked to put the chair into the dustbin.
Sejarah lesson....
Cikgu K.J.......
Bahasa Malaysia lesson......
Cikgu Rozita.........
1755pm
Class over.
Waited for my mother.
Because of the Pasar Malam my mother late to reached tuition center.
2054pm
Finished blogging.
Hurray!
Hope you all will enjoy for this diary!