About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Monday, November 23, 2009

Kasturi Tuition Centre

0830am
I wake up and brush my teeth.
On my computer then play my favorite game,Pet Society.
1000am
My mother and my father wake up also.
Of cause,I'll help my mother prepared the breakfast.
Today breakfast are egg bread.
1030am
Ate my breakfast and washed all the dishes.
Continue to play Pet Society.
Today have new furniture.
Some expensive staircases,new hair style,beautiful clothes and 2 scrumptious food.
Bought a pancake for my friend,Drena.
1100am
A pig,my sister,TPY had woke up.
1130am
Played Bejeweled Bills.
Hurray!
I played for a new high score,300k++!!!
Wow,a new high score for this week.
1230pm
Still played Bejeweled Bills.
No new high score.
SKIP 1300pm~~
1430pm
Change clothes.
Wear a T-shirt and black shorts.
Kept my things for tuition at Kasturi Tuition Centre.
1500pm
Went to Eon Bank.
Angry~~
The people said my mother's cheque was from Public Bank.
Sensitive!!
Must went to counter there.
Our number was 1315.
Wait for 5 minutes.
At last,my mother done her job.
1520pm
I am scared that I'm late for tuition.
Ran up to Kasturi.
I saw Yee Hwa.
That time only her in the classroom.
I am the second pupil reached there.
Our class called 1A.
Like a standard one class.
Nevermind,we are Form 1 students.
1530pm
That was 6 pupils in this classroom.
5 girls and a Malay boy.
First lesson was Mathematics.
Our teacher was Mr Chua.
He was so funny.
Zero,he called "o".
Question 7 and 9 the character's name are Tong Sam Pah and Nur Fatin!
Hahaha,6 students laugh in the classroom.
1620pm
It was Geography lesson.
Cikgu Norizan taught us "Lajur"and "Baris".
1710pm
The last lesson was English.
The teacher called Miss Anne.
She looked like Tan.
Just joking.
Her pronouns was good.
1800pm
Class over.
I and Yee Hwa still don't know.
Until Miss Lee came in and told us we can back home we only know.
That is because there was no clock in the classroom.
I told my classroom is which one to my sister.
My sister told me that was the smallest classroom in Kasturi.
Tomorrow still want to tuition.