This morning,I went to pasar pagi.
First I met Summer Jing at sold clothes there.
Did not called her,because my mother walked in front there liao.
Then I met ... at sold "peralatan tulis" there.
Who is he/she?
Haha,is my old friend.
Sze Yee.
Missed her very much.
Her drawing so beautiful.
The third people I met is my senior.
Pengawas that senior.
At the gerai fish balls.
Senior Darren Lim.
And his brother,Ivan Lim & his mother.
My sister said stand between them that "lengluii" dunno is senior de jie jie or muii muii woh.
My sister also told me that the "lengluii" scoled people de kungfu very geng!
I did not said"Good morning.senior" lah.
Just said,"Hello,senior".
Then senior Darren lim,"Eh?!Hello."
I think he felt very "hairan"will met me at there gua?
In a day,same place I met 3 people.
So happy.
Dunno when got gathering leh?
Missed my 6A friends.
Thinking of you'll......
