About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hurray~!

Last 2 days de post also very sad wan.
Today's post is happy wan.
Because today I did not kena marah!
I shouted the pelajar in hall for twice.
1st time,
They really very noisy.
Even senior Jaclyn stand on the stage also talking.
Then I shouted,all diam liao.
Good!
2rd time,
Hang shouted.
Then the Form 2 students "woo" him.
We are a team.
Seniors said need to bekerjasama.
So I help him to shout again.
Senior Jasmyn memuji me leh!
Haha!
Whatever I shouted no for pujian lah but I also very happy.
Senior Joe Yee called me bk home need to drink honey liao.
Thx ya,seniors.
Tomorrow seniors said we need to :zi dong zi fa" to queue and kira.
Hope 2morrow have a nice day.
Tiffany,maybe 2morrow got I won't shout oh.