Very sad de leh.
Everyday kena marah.
I know,seniors also very "sien" to scolded us.
Yes,maybe we are really very teruk.
Not maybe lah,is really lah.
But we also very "sedih" de.
Excuse me,seniors.
Sometime not we don't want to shout.
Is because we shout also not use.
First reason:If the hall/foir is quiet then why we need to shout?
Second reason:If our friends or seniors shout already then we shout again,the pelajar will think that we are playing.
Maybe I'm little bit rude lah.
But I only talk my feeling.
I think no seniors will see this post.
We don't want to become "xu wei".
When we see seniors only diam?!
No.
We want to be disiplin.
Yes!
Maybe now we can't do this.
But we will try our best to do this.
Everyday,I just tell myself.
"Do your best then did not kena marah"
But......
Everyday kena marah.
Haiz...
Scare of seniors already.
I know seniors very sayang us de.
Sometimes also don't want to scold us.
Just "fa lou sou" only.
Hope Monday won't kena marah liao.
Do my best!!!
