Today's Topic : Nervous.
Attention:Garden the post I cancel already.
Studies.
In secondary school,all the things are difference to primary school.
Also the exam.
After the March holidays,I will have exam.
I feel very nervous to that.
I scare I can't do what I need to do.
I scare I can't so what I suppose to do.
I scare I can't get what I must get.
...
Ready for my exam.
Sejarah,Geografi,BM,BI,Pendidikan Moral and Pendidikan Seni Visual are the subjects I very scare.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name.
Seniors want us to salin nama.
Got target de lah.
I scare I can't do that.
I am very "stupid" in this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pertandingan Sajak.
2nd of March,nect Tuesday.
I haven't remember the sajak yet.
Tajuk is "Kian kita lupa"
Today only get this tajuk de.
This sajak is about people forget the budi from god.
I scare that day will forget everything lehx.
Then very no face.
Wu~wu~wu~wu~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^*!Diary End!*^
=============
