Talk about some interesting thing that happened in my new school life.
1st thing,
There will have a gymnastic performance on March.
A group will have 7-8 people.
I join de group got Kaa Kei,Sarah,Kye Xin,Jeen Huey & 2 girls from 1M.
Jeen Huey always "bao bao" by Kye Xin.
Got one time.
Kye Xin "bao bao" me.
Accidentally,she dropped me on the grass.
My face pain loh.
Luckily,did not "hui rong"
Then Kye Xin said sorry to me for many times.
Haha.
2nd thing,
Van Jie,my new friend.
That day,don't know Moral or Sivik class teacher asks Van Jie a question.
Then Van Jie answer,Har?How I know oh?(In Chinese)
Whole class laugh until...
3rd thing,
Got a girl(I don't know what's her name)ask Shu Zhe(sit beside of me)got what need to bring tomorrow.
Tomorrow actually need to bring a piece of leaf for science.
Then,Shu Zhe told her,Bring a tree.
Me,Kok Sin(sit behind of me)and the girl laugh until...
Next post is about tomorrow go to garden.
With who?
With my sister,Kaa Kei.
And my best old friend,Zi Xin.
Goodbye!!!
