About Me

My photo
I LOVE MY LIFE :) With friends,happiness,challenges,family and you ♥

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New School Life(Part 1)

Leave primary school.
Said"welcome" to my new school life.
SMK Kepong Baru,my new secondary school.
I know some Form 6 students.
They are my sister's friends.
Back to my class.
1S.
The first class.
Pleasure lehx.
The teachers always said that we are first class.
Everything must better than other class
First class not human meh?
Never mind lah,primary school also like this de lah.
Have some new friends.
But I did nor forget my old friends.
My sister,Kaa Kei.
My old friends,Yee Hwa
Yue Myng
Shen Lin
Sin Yi
...
Sit beside of me is a boy.
His name is Shu Zhe.
His mother is Kepong 1 de teacher.
He loves clean.
Sarah also know about this.
Pengawas.
After become secondary school de pengawas sementara.
I only know that primary school's pengawas is very
very very
relax.
Need to remember the Kod D.B.
learn to block students
salin nama(got target de)
...
But I enjoy all of this.
Always tell myself that I can become a pengawas tetap!
Kokurikulum
Not bad.
St John Ambulance
Activity one time only.
Chinese Society
Very fun!
Rumah Biru
Just think it is a exercise.
Badminton
Haven't start.
Other Fun Thing That Happened In My New School Life Will Post In Part 2!
Your Sincerely,
Pei Kay