As I mentioned during the previous post,
Our next activity is station game.
As usual,there're 8 STATIONS.
p/s: I can't remember the ascending order of the stations.Just give it a name :)
Padang Station
2 of the members will say PENGAWAS consistency until the game ends,
And the others will carry one of the member to run for 200m.
My group failed that station. TT
Foyer Tissue Station
We have to blow the tissue on the members whatever body part,
They cannot use their hand and cannot grab the tissue,
So we blow the tissue on their neck as everyone sweats a lot,
*Senior WeiTeng's tips*
Then they run to the ending point,
15 tissues as the passing point.
You Better Run...Run...Run
Taman Leo Flour Station
We need to carry people and have a walk at Tapak Perhimpunan,
After that seniors will spread flour on us.
I seriously hate the flour so much,
It's very difficult to wash it away :(
Block B DC Station
We need to find out 20 Barang Larangan in the class with limited time,
My group got 17 only.
Those items which are above the whiteboard,infront of the steel cupboard and on the windows,
We can't get it.Awwwwwwwww!
Poison Ball Station
It's actually 躲避球,
We play outside the dewan,which is the ground nearby the Bengkel.
We have to choose a King or a Queen among us,
Once the King/Queen get hit by the opposite team,
We lose.
Those who got hit but not King/Queen will stand at the opposite side to help our own team,
I'm the Queen but I injured my palm TT
Camera Capture Station
So Senior Kelvin set the camera to a specific position,
We must jump as high as we can to fit ourselves into the photo.
JUMP...JUMP...JUMP
Pentas Hidden Chairs Station
We lye on each others' lap,
Seniors will ask us questions,
If we can't answer it,
One of ours' chair will take by seniors,
So we have depends on the others to pass the station.
*I played this during last year's Bengkel,Awesome game!*
p/s:2 stations combined together.
Tapak Perhimpunan H2O Station
We sit on the chairs separately,
Seniors provide us DB codes to study for 2 minutes,
After that they'll ask questions,
If we can't answer it,
WATER PUNISHMENT!
Senior RonKit ask me what's LZ1 *Actually there's no such code*
I just ask him to splash water,
And he laugh *Damn evil*
Then he tell me LZ1 is actually LengZaii One *OMG,Faint!*
Since we failed that station,
Seniors ask us to fill the pails with water,
I help those juniors to carry the pails,
Senior ZhanFeng's facial expressions is just like O.O *HAHAHAHAHA!*
Final station
We'll separate into 2 groups,
General Knowledge and SUDOKO.
Super duper hard questions. Grrrr
None of the groups pass this station.
My group pass 3 stations out of 8 stations.
Okay lahh.Enjoy is the most important one :D
Besides that,
We have another more relaxing game after that.
Getting Oranges Game
Besides that,
We have another more relaxing game after that.
Getting Oranges Game
Each of the seniors will hold an orange,
we have to done the task which given by the seniors to get the orange,
*Many seniors ask us to find Senior Edwin to sing and to dance Harlem Shake.OMG!*
Each group will have a base,
We can put our oranges there,
But members from the other groups and seniors can steal the oranges.
I get orange from Senior Darren only.
In this game,We can walk around the school.
Me and Michelle walk and chit-chat around the school,
Both of us watch seniors and the F3's who're playing Basketball.
Damn relax.
But the Form 1 juniors nowadays are really cute,
If I know you'll steal the oranges from the windows,
Will I still put the oranges beside the windows?
If you can enter the classroom by the cacat windows,
I'll give all my oranges to you.lol
At last,I just take one orange on my hand,
If they can grab it,Just go ahead,
But unfortunately,
They failed to do so.XD
The school alarm suddenly rings,
Because Senior JoeYee throw the orange and hit the office's window,
Luckily the alarm will automatically off in 5 minutes.
It's okay :)
we have to done the task which given by the seniors to get the orange,
*Many seniors ask us to find Senior Edwin to sing and to dance Harlem Shake.OMG!*
Each group will have a base,
We can put our oranges there,
But members from the other groups and seniors can steal the oranges.
I get orange from Senior Darren only.
In this game,We can walk around the school.
Me and Michelle walk and chit-chat around the school,
Both of us watch seniors and the F3's who're playing Basketball.
Damn relax.
But the Form 1 juniors nowadays are really cute,
If I know you'll steal the oranges from the windows,
Will I still put the oranges beside the windows?
If you can enter the classroom by the cacat windows,
I'll give all my oranges to you.lol
At last,I just take one orange on my hand,
If they can grab it,Just go ahead,
But unfortunately,
They failed to do so.XD
The school alarm suddenly rings,
Because Senior JoeYee throw the orange and hit the office's window,
Luckily the alarm will automatically off in 5 minutes.
It's okay :)
Time flies,
It's already Evening.
We gather at Bilik Mesyuarat again for Disiplin and HEM's briefing.
After all this briefing,we play some mini games.
Names Calling Game
Group VS Group,and we separate by the curtains,
Once the curtains pull down,
Each group will have one representative stand up,
the 2 representative must say out the each others' name immediately.
The fastest,The winner.
Next part will starts with our sleeping place :)
Clue:We have auction for our sleeping place.
Stay tuned for the next part!
Stations :)
Masters Of H2O XD



