Sleeping Place
Here comes our sleeping place.
As usual,we have to use the LPs to have auction for the sleeping place.
Seniors just show A,B,C,D 4 selections to us,
Which means that we don't know the actual place.
OMG >.<
The base price for each place is 200 LP.
Since we don't know about the actual place,
I just wait until the last one to get the place.
To save money,I use base price 200 LP to get selection A.
Selection A-Foyer!!
Selection B-Bilik Mesyuarat
Selection C-Block B
Selection D-Pondok
At first,seniors say there'll jaga malam this night,
But at last they cancel it with some unknown reason.
And then we temporarily rent a senior with base price 100 LP,
To get information about the waking time and venue to gather tomorrow.
Aigoo,Everyone also rushing towards Senior Edwin.lol
So I rent Senior VooiVrung for 100 LP.
Save money mahh.
Each seniors speak different language,
Senior VooiVrung speak Chinese,
Senior Edwin speak English,
Senior WeiTeng speak Thai,
Senior SoonZheng speak Korean,
Senior XiaoYoong speak Japanese.
*All I remember are these.Luckily I can understand Chinese!*
Seriously,
I didn't sleep well during the first night,
I think I sleep at 3am and wake up at 5am.
I wake up when Senior ZiYing wake those guys beside there.
Genius me.XP!
24 March
It's the second day of the camp.
It's so refreshing when I wake up early in the morning,
Passing through the pentas,
I see TzeChuan and some Form 3 juniors sleeping on the pentas.OMG.
We start our day with a 2-rounds-jog around the school.
And warm-up with aerobic dance.
I experience my first volleyball match too.
After that is our first meal of the day--Breakfast!
Breakfast : Fried Bihun
Gather in Bilik Mesyuarat again after breakfast,
Starts our activity.
Which is "PangPingPong" Game.
3 person in a group,
Our group will have a number,
when other group attack your group,
We have immediately defence and attack back other group.
First person : Pang
Second person : Ping
Third person : Pong (A Number)
My group lose very fast.Tee-Hee.
Last 2 survivor : Sanjiv and Senior MinLe.
They back-to-back with each other,
When Senior Darren count to 3,
They have to turn back and say "Pang!"
The fastest,The winner.
But at last also Senior MinLe win the game :)
After the warm-up game,
Here comes the first station game.
This game contain 4 stations.
Grab The Can Station
Senior Edwin will read the announcement,
When he say the key word that he told us earlier,
We have to grab the can.
*Senior RonKit say,If everyone also grab like me
(I grab damn hard until the can also bump),40 cans also not enough.XP!*
Group VS Group.
And my group win for this game :)
We gain 500 LP.
Throw The Chess Station
Each of us will take a chinese chess,
And throw,
Our target is the 500 LP on the floor.
The nearest,The winner.
My group lose this game.Nevermind lahh :)
Reverse The Coin Station
The book on the table has been folded,
Just place the coin the on book and hit the table or book,
It must be reverse at last.
Group VS Group.
The most,The winner.
My group won this game and gain another 500 LP.
Jump Into The Rope Station
Same as how we play jump rope,
Just they change the rope into hemp rope.
It's quite difficult to jump into it.
Only 1 of my group member jump into it.
Lose TT
After the 4-Station-Games,
Seniors let us gain some rest,
So we chit-chat with the juniors.
Next part will be the best game overall the camp.
Which is Running Man!
Stay Tuned.No photos for this part.Sorry :(
